ZXHN H108N is an ADSL access device to support multiple line modes. It supports ADSL2/ADSL2+ and is backward compatible to ADSL, even offers auto-negotiation capability for different flavors (G.dmt, T1.413 Issue 2) according to central office DSLAM’s settings (Digital Subscriber Line Access Multiplexer). It provides four 10/100Base-T Ethernet interfaces and one USB 2.0 Host interface. It supports IEEE 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi interfaces. Utilizing the high-speed ADSL connection, the ZXHN H108N can provide user broadband connection to the Internet.
Moreover, i t also provides secure wireless encryption modes and firewall to protect network security and support remote network management through TR-069 and Web GUI.
Προβολή όλων των προϊόντων αυτού του πωλητή
- Support ( G.dmt/T1.413/ADSL2/READSL2/ADSL2+ )
- Supply 10/100BaseT Ethernet interface (MDI/MDIX)
- Support IEEE 802.11 b / g / n
- Support USB 2.0 Host
- Support Bridge or Router mode
- High reliability, easy to operate, low power consumption
- Support NAT/PAT
- Support TR069
- Support configuration setting through Web GUI
- Support DHCP server
- Support virtual server
- Backup the configuration file to the local computer and also can upload the saved file to ZXHN H108N
- A wide input voltage range, can reach 100V - 240V ( base on linear power supply )